George Emami reacts as his daughter, Mara, is announced as the 2020 Homecoming Queen on Friday night. (Photo/Will Davis)
- MONROE OUTDOORS: Blazing star blooms attract butterflies and people
- MCMS falls in title game in OT
- High Falls burglary suspect has a record
- INCIDENTS: Drunk man hides in attic, new and ex girlfriend spat
- Report: Juveniles busted after stolen car dies
- Report: S.C. escapee crashes into river bridge
- County eyes combining water systems
- Sheriff: Lawlessness movement causing surge in chases
- ON THE PORCH: Hay House mayhem
- ‘I had to swerve so I wouldn’t kill her’
- Woman jailed for refusing to sign ticket
- Airman is 3rd chase fatality of year
- Deputies find meth, $8,000 cash in High Falls drug bust
- Six arrests in meth bust at motel
- Report: She tried to steal a car but couldn’t drive stick shift
- Free and clear: Loans forgiven as Habitat for Humanity closes
- City delays making streets one way after Emami protests
- INCIDENTS: Pit bull chases city meterman, blood in fast food
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!