The following arrests were reported by the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office from April 15-21. An arrest means someone has been charged with a crime, but the law considers them innocent until proven guilty.
- Forsyth man charged after dogs found eating dead dog
- Former Dogs join staff
- Sour grapes?
- Man surprises ex on Waffle House date, runaway trailer rams home and Forsyth man has illegal rooster
- Fleeing Jackson woman crashes into pumps
- Miracle on Hwy. 18
- Former inmates warn teens to avoid drugs and trouble
- County has three votes for tax hike
- Monroe County’s McKallip wins state swim championship
- Big trucks force closure of Montpelier Springs bridge
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!