The following arrests were reported by the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office from April 15-21. An arrest means someone has been charged with a crime, but the law considers them innocent until proven guilty.
- Report: Violent fugitive wants clerk arrested for firing at him
- Welcome to Forsyth, Starbucks
- Plant Scherer downsizing to continue
- Naked man, 78, charged with vandalizing neighbor’s home
- County buys 12 new fire trucks for $6 million
- Crowds lining up for Forsyth’s Torture Tunnel
- Feds test MC train tracks
- Forsyth man charged with molesting girl
- Report: Byrd arrested after failing to fly out window
- Run for the border?
- Let's Go Brandon
- After almost closing, Thomas Deer Cooler now ready to go
- Wanted in Monroe County
- Forsyth’s Tra Battle thanks Mark Richt for saving his life
- Man reports goat bite infection, Burruss student says someone glued pizza box to car
- Dead Maize explores Monroe County ‘plane crash’
- Bilderback: Vote no on road sales tax
- Who bought what for how much in Monroe County?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!