Don and Betty Arnold of Bolingbroke celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary with a reception given to them by family and friends at Mt. Zion Baptist Church on Saturday, Sept. 17. They were married on Sept. 9, 1966 in Cobb County, Ga. Don and Betty have one son, Donny, three grandchildren, a new great grandchild and many unofficial adopted grandchildren.
- Evans tries to kick Davis off the ballot
- Long dam fall
- Famed rapper D-Roc gets DUI, drug charges
- City wins battle to annex 1,037 acres
- Locals attend Trump rally
- MONROE ENTERTAINS YOU: Backlot Players are a talented family
- Many ‘Happy Birthdays’ and going strong
- PASTOR'S CORNER: Only God can ease our pain
- Six arrests in meth bust at motel
- ON THE PORCH: Hay House mayhem
- Airman is 3rd chase fatality of year
- Woman jailed for refusing to sign ticket
- Deputies find meth, $8,000 cash in High Falls drug bust
- ‘I had to swerve so I wouldn’t kill her’
- Biggest test of Evans’ 33-year career?
- Sheriff: Lawlessness movement causing surge in chases
- Report: She tried to steal a car but couldn’t drive stick shift
- ‘Horrific scene’ after I-75 fight, fatality
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!