Both drivers somehow walked away without injuries after a large camper trailer landed on top of a 19-year-old Marietta teen in a Toyota Corolla on Wednesday, Feb. 10. Nicole Wilson, 19, of Marietta, said she didn’t know why she lost control of her 2009 Toyota Corolla as she was traveling south on I-75 near Rumble Road on Feb. 10 around 11:14 a.m. She crossed all lanes of the interstate and struck a 2020 Dodge Ram driven by Dennis Bird, 65, of Palm Coast, Fla. After Wilson hit the pickup, both vehicles went down an embankment and the Toyota rolled and ended up pinned under a trailer. Bird said he couldn’t see after the impact due to the airbags deploying. Neither was hurt, said Monroe County deputy Justin Watson. (Photo courtesy MCSO)
- Forsyth man accused of sodomy on own 10-year-old half sister
- Wanted man found up a tree
- Monroe County property transfers for January 2021
- High Falls woman accused of stealing, wrecking pickup
- Ingram wins initial okay for commercial development
- MP bars baseball announcer over his Facebook opinions
- County awards local builder new High Falls fire station
- Starbucks coming to Forsyth
- ‘Mama Lizzie’ delivered 100s of Forsyth babies
- Forsyth man hits road in Free Speech bus
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!