The Mary Persons Competition Cheer team won its first-ever state title as this newspaper went to press on Tuesday, beating out perennial Class AAA powerhouse Pierce County. It’s the first state title in any sport for MP since the boys track team won state in 2004. The only other state title at MP was of course the football team’s 1980 title. Congrats to coach Kyle Ward and the girls. See more details in next week’s Reporter.
- Forsyth man accused of sodomy on own 10-year-old half sister
- Wanted man found up a tree
- Monroe County property transfers for January 2021
- High Falls woman accused of stealing, wrecking pickup
- MP bars baseball announcer over his Facebook opinions
- Forsyth man hits road in Free Speech bus
- County awards local builder new High Falls fire station
- Starbucks coming to Forsyth
- ‘Mama Lizzie’ delivered 100s of Forsyth babies
- Monroe Co. nabs fugitives wanted for murder, assault
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!