Two Monroe County girls were leaders of the Vine Ingle All Star team that won the Senior League State Championship on July 13. Olivia Woodgeard, who attends Monroe County Middle School, was the pitcher and Monroe County resident and MP student Riley Dunn was the catcher. They won the championship game 10-0 over West Point Little League on July 13 at Oconee Veterans Park. This is the 2nd state championship in a row for Vine Ingle Senior Little League.
- Forsyth man charged after dogs found eating dead dog
- Former Dogs join staff
- Fleeing Jackson woman crashes into pumps
- Man surprises ex on Waffle House date, runaway trailer rams home and Forsyth man has illegal rooster
- Sour grapes?
- Former inmates warn teens to avoid drugs and trouble
- Miracle on Hwy. 18
- County has three votes for tax hike
- Another suspect accused of stealing peaches
- Monroe County’s McKallip wins state swim championship
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!