Monroe County’s Hayden Floyd will shoot skeet for Jacksonville University in the fall. The son of Mike and Jennie Floyd, Hayden is a senior at St. George’s Episcopal School in Milner. He has been competing in shotgun sports for 5 years. He has competed in the GISA all 4 years of high school, and was named to the GISA All-State team 3 years in a row. This season, Hayden won the individual High-Overall award for the GISA AA State Championship competition. Hayden is very active with his SCTP (Scholastic Clay Target Program) team as well, and has competed with them for 3 years. His SCTP team, the Central Georgia Elite Shooters, compete on a state, regional and national level in skeet, trap, and sporting clays. Hayden also competes in the National Sporting Clays Association and has been named to All-American Teams in 2020 and 2021. Hayden is coached by Kevin DeMichiel and his SCTP coach Clint Ward. He and his team practice at the Meadows Gun Club in Forsyth.
- ‘It could’ve been really bad’
- Neighbors eye gate as cheaper homes go up
- City rejects liquor store in new mall
- CPR saves drowned Forsyth baby
- Emami: I’m not going to be held hostage
- Forsyth man charged after dogs found eating dead dog
- Property Transfers for June 2021
- Buzzard blasts through teen’s glass, lands in her lap
- Fleeing biker wrecks into deputy
- Man reports explosive device in mailbox, catalytic converter stolen off church bus ...
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!