The dash cam on Deputy Thomas Haskins' Camaro captured the attempted traffic stop and then fleeing of the green Chevy Impala on I-75 north. The videos shows the Impala losing Haskins at the High Falls exit. The Impala eventually took the Hwy. 36 exit before running head on into a truck carrying two elderly couples from Covington. Two women in the truck and all three suspects in the Impala died from impact.
As featured on
- Wanted man found up a tree
- Forsyth man accused of sodomy on own 10-year-old half sister
- Monroe County property transfers for January 2021
- High Falls woman accused of stealing, wrecking pickup
- Ingram wins initial okay for commercial development
- Starbucks coming to Forsyth
- Eddie Rowland is Businessman of the Year
- Incidents of the Week
- County awards local builder new High Falls fire station
- ‘Mama Lizzie’ delivered 100s of Forsyth babies
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!