Hwy. 42 north was shutdown and area residents lost power for hours on Friday after a teenage driver collided with a power pole near the intersection with Weldon Road on Friday, March 10 around 2:30 p.m. According to the accident report filed by deputy John Bogdan, 17-year-old Preston Cooper of Forsyth said he was traveling south on Hwy. 42 when he lost control of a 2002 Mercury Marquis, ran off the road, hit the utility pole and then hit a tree. No injuries were reported. (Photo/Don Daniel)
- Forsyth homeless man dies
- City sewer-to-river plan in deep poo?
- EMT’s infrared drone catches brothers in woods
- 18 wheeler careens into cow pasture
- Incident Reports
- Larry Daniels is Hometown Hero with music in his life
- Tenn. driver arrested, passenger hospitalized after high-speed chase
- Chambless is Golfer of Week
- Forsyth woman, 31, battles rare form of aggressive cancer
- GPSTC lobbyist cleared after fleeing traffic stop
- Forsyth man found dead
- Bogulski exits amidst group chaos
- Neither snow, nor rain, nor gloom of night
- Retired law professor arrested
- Police probe how man’s thumb was shot off
- Report: Car thief stopped, wrecked, on fire on Hwy. 87
- Honey Boo Boo caught up in police chase, arrests
- Saturday was Sun Day for Forsythia
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!